SecretJinx here! Ok, you know Travelers Tales has devoped lots of LEGO games? Do you think it will develop Lego Ninjago: The Videogame? Based on the series and movie? Write your thoughts below. Here are a few questions you can ask yourself:
- Will you be able to play all the Ninjas?
- Will you be able to play Nya? Sensei Wu? Lloyd and Lord Garmadon?
- When challenging enemies, how hard and how advanced with the gameplay be?
- Will you be able to buy/play enemies?
- Are there extras?
- Can you duel with your friends?
- Are there studs, or other type of currency?
- Will you be able to play co-oop mode?
- Will it follow the story line well?
- Will you be able to play The Green Ninja or Pythor?
- Can you be able to upgrade you ninja suit?
- How much will the game cost?
- How often would you play it?
- Will it feature all the golden weapons?
The most important question:
- Will it be worth it?
As you can see, you don't have to answer ALL the questions above. But try to answer the most important question. The videogame may be as likey as a 3rd season? Or as likely as Lord Garmadon being killed by the Graet Devouror? Hope you enjoyed! :D