|The Titanium Dragon|
Were you looking for the set?
The Titanium Dragon (also known as the Elemental Ice Dragon) is Zane's Elemental Dragon that was unlocked after he accepted the truth that he was no longer the White Ninja, but the Titanium Ninja.
Tournament of Elements
The Titanium Dragon is discovered by Zane after he falls into a large snowy cavern. The dragon emerges from the shadows and aggressively approaches Zane, roaring at him. However, the Ninja of Ice realizes that the dragon is chained, and wakes up to discover it was only a dream.
In another dream, the dragon is sound asleep, and Zane seizes his chance to escape from the snowy cavern. Unfortunately, he slips and falls at the last second, and thus wakes up the creature. It gives a roar of fury which wakes the Nindroid, finding himself being unchained by his rescuer, Cole.
This time, the dragon appears while Zane is wide awake while stranded in a cavern similar to his dreams. Traumatized by its presence, he finds himself unable to fend for himself until P.I.X.A.L. reassures him of the real reality, as well as the real source of his fears. Zane learns that the dragon is symbolic of his inner fears and doubts, and once he is able to overcome those fears, he gains the ability to conjure it.
Zane later showed his friends his new ability stating to Lloyd who after witnessing Chen leave and stating he was the only one with a dragon that he wasn't the only one with a dragon anymore. He tells his friends that he face his fears and was able to confront them to summon his dragon. Zane's words would be supported by Kai who summoned his own dragon and told the other masters they could do the same. The motivation caused all the masters to do so as well and they flew after Chen's army to save Ninjago from him.
Zane and Dareth rode the Titanium Dragon back to Ninjago City, then to the Samurai X Cave and Kryptarium Prison. It was later used to chase down an Anacondrai truck though upon realizing it was empty, Zane became afraid and lost control of the Titanium Dragon.
Zane used his Elemental Dragon to help the other Ninja capture a Fangfish that had been terrorizing a coastal village. He later used it to ride back to Wu's new tea shop, Steep Wisdom. While the Ninja were showing off their powers while advertising the shop, Zane used his dragon to create a large ice sculpture of a tea pot. Unfortunately, when Morro took control of Lloyd, the Ninja lost their elemental abilities, and thus their dragons. As a result of the Titanium Dragon disappearing in midair, Zane plummeted to the ground.
- The Titanium Dragon was the first Elemental Dragon to be seen, other than the Golden Dragon.
- The Titanium Dragon is Zane’s elemental dragon, as such its summoning is very similar to Lloyd’s Elemental Dragon.
- It's Zane’s second dragon, the first being Shard.
- During "The Day of the Dragon," Zane calls the Titanium Dragon the Ice Dragon.
- The Titanium Dragon is the second Elemental Dragon that appears in a set, the first one being the Golden dragon and the third one being Wu's Dragon.
- LEGO.com's Ninjago page identified the Titanium Dragon visions as a manifestation of Zane's fear of death, with his ability to manifest and control it coming after he had faced those fears.
- It appears to be wearing a flexible, silver suit of armor covering its torso. This may be due to its new connection to Zane's titanium-shelled form, while the rest of its ice-body originates from Zane's abilities.