| Featured Video|
The informative featured video at the top of the article is provided by the host's Featured Video team and not the editors of this wiki. It may not accurately represent the article and contradict info on the wiki itself, so it should not be taken at face value. Info may become outdated over time.
The Sixteen Realms are a variety of parallel worlds that Ninjago is one of. Other realms can be travelled to via the Realm Crystal, an artifact that was located in the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master. The Realm of Oni and Dragons is the first of all the realms in existence.
Following the apparent destruction of the Cursed Realm after the Preeminent was destroyed, along with the destruction of Djinjago, there are currently only fourteen realms. In the series, the realms act as the ultimate setting for the events that take place.
List of Realms
- Realm of Oni and Dragons
- Ninjago Island
- Realm of Madness
- Cloud Kingdom
- Cursed Realm (Destroyed due to immense flooding from the Endless Sea)
- Djinjago (Destroyed in consequence to the destruction of the Cursed Realm)
- Departed Realm
- 7 other unknown realms.
Despite being of different worlds, the Sixteen Realms have multiple passageways and networks that can be used to access each other, with some forming naturally, and others having to be conjured.
- Realm Crystal (All, except the Departed Realm)
- Being overloaded by the Golden Weapons (From Ninjago to Realm of Madness; transformed into Mega Weapon by Garmadon, then melted by Nindroids to create the Golden Armor)
- Traveler's Tea (Possibly All)
- Dragons (All, except the Departed Realm)
- Blind Man's Eye (From Ninjago to Cloud Kingdom, vice-versa)
- Book of Spells (From Ninjago to Cursed Realm, vice-versa; Destroyed by Lloyd)
- Fire Temple (From Ninjago to Underworld, vice-versa; Destroyed by Flame)
- Death (From Ninjago to Underworld/Cursed Realm/Departed Realm; Cursed Realm destroyed by Nya)
- Mountain of Madness (From Realm of Madness to Ninjago)
- Skulkin Vehicles (From Underworld to Ninjago, vice-versa)
- Magic (All)
- Allied Armor of Azure (All; Destroyed by Nya)
- Unknown "Back Door" (From Ninjago to Cloud Kingdom)
- The mouth of The Preeminent (From Cursed Realm to current location, vice-versa; Destroyed by Nya)
- Yin Blade (All; Destroyed by Cole)
- Yang's Jar (From Departed Realm to Ninjago on the day of the Yin-Yang Eclipse; Destroyed by Cole)
- Forever Rock (Chima Realm Passageway whose connection is currently unknown)
- Resurrectea (From the Departed Realm to current location of the deceased person's body)
- Being killed by one of the Departed Blades (From current location to the Departed Realm)
- Being killed by any other weapon (From current location to the Departed Realm)
- Killing someone with a Departed Blade (From the Departed Realm to location of murder)
- Oni Masks (From the Departed Realm to Ninjago)
- The concept of the Sixteen Realms is similar to the Nine Realms from Norse Mythologly. Notably, the fact that Chima is one of these worlds indicates that the Ninjago and Chima franchises share a universe, though whether worlds based on other LEGO properties are also present is unknown.
- Consequently destroying a realm could destroy a sister realm within proximity.
- The Sixteen Realms are surrounded by a infinitely vast, formless void, known as the Ethereal Divide.
- There is conflicting information about the exact number of realms there are. Some information indicates sixteen including Ninjago, and others state that there sixteen beyond Ninjago. The latest official information about the subject states that there are indeed sixteen, including Ninjago.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/793976602505965568
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/868078533121376256
- ↑ https://twitter.com/brothershageman/status/985615032087068672