Cole ZX and Rattla battling each other on Spinners.
To battle opponents in the Spinjitzu Spinners game.
Spinners are apparatuses that a player uses while playing Ninjago: Spinjitzu Spinners. The spinners come with three to five LEGO bricks, with the colors and designs pertaining to the traits of whichever character is included.
These bricks are used to lock the spinner in practice, elevate the spinner, and give protection for a character during battle. The bricks included include two 1x2 bricks, a 2x2 plate, and occasionally two snaps used for attaching weapons directly to the spinner. All spinner sets come with Character Cards and Battle Cards. One can spin longer if putting a 2x2 with a rounded bottom on the bottom side of the spinner, which allows total balance to the spinner.
- Although the Skulkin and Serpentine aren't able to do Spinjitzu, they have spinners (with the exception of Samukai, Snike, Clancee and the Serpentine Generals, but they can do Spinjitzu in the graphic novels).
- The minifigures and weapons in the spinner sets were made from cheap plastic rather than ABS in the 2011 product wave.
- There are currently 33 different spinners existing in the Ninjago toy line.
- Inside of each spinner is a metal "crown," presumably to help balance it.
- In the 2012 waves, the spinners were totally remodeled, with additions to underneath it for additional weaponry, the studs on top of the spinners became hollow, and each spinner came with a "crown" for usage. These crowns paved the way for Crown Cards.
- There have been no new spinners since 2012.
- Spinners were replaced with a similar new item, The Airjitzu Flyers (also know as Ninjago Kick and Cyclondo), in 2015 - three years after their sudden discontinuation.
- Spinners first appeared in Spinjitzu Scavenger Hunt.
- Destiny of Doom marks the first appearance of a spinner in the story's supplemental materials.
- Additionally, Shadow of Ronin marks the second appearance of spinners in the story.
- Snike and Clancee are the only serpentine without spinners.
- The LEGO Ninjago Movie spinners are coming out in 2018.