| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details and spoilers for a current or future season.
|“You're the Quiet One, aren't you? You're the one in charge! Who are you? WHO ARE YOU?!”|
|— Zane to Mr. E|
|Season 8, Episode 4|
|Air date|| February 10, 2018 (Australia)|
April 29, 2018 (USA)
|Written by||Dan & Kevin Hageman|
"The Oni and the Dragon"
"Dead Man's Squall"
Snake Jaguar is the fourth episode in Season 8: Sons of Garmadon, and the seventy-eight overall.
In a flashback, Master Wu walks in the Birchwood Forest to visit a younger Dr. Julien. He asks to see Zane, who is chopping wood in the back. Dr. Julien states that Zane has been acting stranger ever since an old man stopped by their house.
- This episode confirms that the original Master of Ice had something to do with Zane's powers.
- It was revealed in this episode that Mr. E is not human, but a Nindroid, like Zane.
- Cole also sings in this episode and will be singing in another episode too, confirming the fact that Cole will be singing in several episodes.
- Toddler Wu was first seen in this episode.
- Master Wu appears in Zane's flashback.
- This also reveals that Zane met Wu before meeting him to be recruited prior to Dr. Julien turning off his memory switch.
- This episode also marks the first appearance and speaking role of Dr. Julien since "Rise of the Spinjitzu Master."
- This is the first episode where the Quiet One is mentioned.
- The DJ and MC seen by Zane in the SOGs headquarters are based on Killer Mike and El-P from Run The Jewels.
- Snake Jaguar is the second middle name of Kelly Metzger's child.
- In Zane's flashback, despite Garmadon's banishment to the Underworld and Dr. Julien's death taking place within a somewhat close time-span, Master Wu is already in his usual appearance instead of his young adult design.