|Is this about the Golden Master? Is he going to hurt us?|
|— Skales Jr.|
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details and spoilers for a current or future season.
|First Appearance||The Curse of the Golden Master|
|Voice Actor||Alyssya Swales|
Skales Jr. is a member of the Hypnobrai tribe, as well as the son of Skales and Selma. Junior was born in the Stone Army Tomb, where he resided with the Serpentine before returning to the surface following the Golden Master's defeat. During the Second Serpentine War, he and his father fought in the battle against Chen and his army.
Skales Jr. appears with his parents inside the Stone Army Tomb, being introduced to the Ninja by his father when they stumbled across the underground area. When Cryptor and the Nindroids raided the tomb, Cryptor attacked Skales Jr, but he was saved by the Ninja.
Skales Jr. has a cameo appearance with his father when Zane addressed the crowd near the Titanium Ninja statue. During the battle at the Corridor of Elders, Junior and a kid threw rocks at the Anacondrai Cultists, with Junior high-fiving the kid shortly afterwards.
Skales Jr.'s appearance is very similar to Rattla's, but with shorter legs, dark blue skin, and he sports a blue hoodie.
- Skales Jr. is the first Serpentine to wear a full set of human-like clothing.
- His age may confirm that a few years have passed since the events of the previous season. Alternately, Serpentine may have a short childhood.
- Unlike his parents, Skales Jr. looks more humanoid in appearance.
- His head is the same as Rattla's.
- Skales Jr. is one of five Serpentine whose name is mentioned in the show, with the others being Arcturus, Skales, Pythor, and Clancee.