- You may be looking for Nya, the original Samurai X.
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details and spoilers for a current or future season.
|“Never! I hide my identity to protect the innocent! My friends and allies would be at risk if my enemies knew who I was! You were me once. You know this!”|
|— Samurai X to Nya, using the latter's voice in Secrets Discovered|
|Weapon of choice||Katana|
|Element||Unknown (if any)|
|First Appearance||The Attack|
70625 Samurai VXL
Lloyd was knocked off of concentration and lost control of his dragon because of the Vermillion shells. Samurai X appeared in their samurai suit to save him. While aiding the Ninja against The Hands of Time and their Vermillion army, the Samurai got shot down by the Vermillion Warriors, and then after the battle, mysteriously disappeared without a trace.
Nya was jealous that someone stole her old armor and wanted to best the new Samurai X. She later returned to the Samurai X Cave where she found the mysterious new samurai. At first she thought they were a Vermillion but was proven wrong. As they fought Nya then vowed that the new samurai is worthy of her former armor and gave the samurai her old cave and a vehicle as she raced to her brother at Chen's Noodle House. They then recreated it into their armor by changing it from red to dark blue.
When the Ninjas' plan to rescue Borg failed, the Samurai appeared out of nowhere on the Vehicle that Nya gave and saved them. As the Samurai was about to take Borg and the Ninja away from the Vermillion Swamps, they accepted a challenge from Zane to deactivate the Iron Doom and took Borg with him to activate the self-destruct code in the apparatus. When they arrived, Zane helped Borg deactivate the Time Apparatus as The Hands Of Time and Supreme Commander Machia arrived at the swamp. However they failed to deactivate the Iron Doom because Krux used the Pause Time Blade to pause Time on Zane, Borg, and the Samurai. Following that Acronix and Krux plugged the Blades in the Time Apparatus of the Iron Doom traveled back in Time to exact their revenge.
After the Hands of Time left along with Kai, Nya, and Wu they hoped that they will stop the Time Twins. Eventually, the Time Twins won for a while leaving Samurai X nowhere to be seen. This lasted until Kai and Nya used the Past Reversal Time Blade to correct the timeline of Ninjago, allowing Samurai X to return.
When Wu used the Reversal Time Blade to sabotage the Doom he tossed the Kai and Nya along with the Reversal Blade into the present Time, Kai healed his father after that the Samurai witnessed Lloyd's speech to dispose of the Blade and find Wu.
This Samurai X is shown to be a skilled fighter like the Ninja and can replicate anyone's voices.
- Samurai X's true identity will be revealed sometime in Season 8.
- This is the second time Samurai X's identity is unknown, the first being Nya as the original Samurai X.
- Samurai X appears as an unlockable character in The LEGO Ninjago Movie Videogame. He/she can be unlocked by achieving bronze medal status in "The Dark Swamp" training dojo, which requires the player to accumulate at least 20,000 studs.
- He/she is confirmed to also appear in the ninth season.
- In the official images on LEGO.com, it has been revealed that Samurai X is actually P.I.X.A.L., and that she will definitely appear in Season 8 and 9.
- In the January 2018 set 70642 Killow vs. Samurai X, she is seen to possess a mech that is similar in shape and size to Jay's ElectroMech from Season 4.