|“Vermillion! Slither forth!”|
Raggmunk was a child of The Great Devourer like all Vermillion. He possessed the hive mind ability like Machia and blunck, making the three of them the leaders of the Vermillion under Krux and Acronix.
Raggmunk and Blunck attacked the Elemental Masters and young Wu in the past, and then went to report to Krux and Acronix on how the battle was going. Krux and Acronix changed their plan, and knew they only needed the Vermillion snakes that made up the warriors. They then attacked Raggmunk and Blunck, crushing the pair into snakes and taking their helmets. The snakes then fused with the Iron Doom, which became lost in time.
Commander Raggmunk will stop at nothing to please Krux and Acronix, but because he is not the brightest warrior he finds himself (along with Blunck) bumped down to less and less important duties. That said, nothing is more dangerous than a military man with a lot to prove and nothing to lose. He uses his helmet to control the Vermillion Warriors through the Hive Mind. Raggmunk is ultimately smashed by Krux and Acronix back into his component snakes so they can use that helmet to telepathically control the Iron Doom. His personality and voice are absorbed into the Iron Doom.
- 67. "A Time of Traitors"
- 68. "Scavengers"
- 69. "A Line in the Sand"
- 70. "The Attack"
- 71. "Secrets Discovered"
- 72. "Pause and Effect"
- 73. "Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea"
- 74. "Lost in Time"
- Unlike the other Vermillion, he is composed of brown snakes instead of red or orange ones. The snakes also seem different as their fangs face different directions.
- "Raggmunk" is Swedish for potato pancakes.
- Unlike his minifigure, Raggmunk's appearance in the show has gray streaks above his eyes instead of black and smaller teeth-like fangs along with his main ones.
- ↑ https://www.lego.com/en-us/ninjago/characters/commander-raggmunk-season-7-b9c6b81ce30f47f9a68e0566ee7a0597