|First Appearance||The Invitation|
- Metal Mimicry - The user is able to turn themself entirely into metal.
- Enhanced Strength - When the user is turned into metal, his or her strength is increased.
- Enhanced Durability - This augments the user's durability, increasing their resistance to attacks and elemental powers.
- Deflection - When the user is turned into metal, they are capable of deflecting attacks, normally projectiles or blunt force, away from themselves, as shown when Chen deflected Lloyd's green energy balls in "The Forgotten Element."
- Size Alteration - When the user is turned into metal.
The symbol of Metal appears to be a gear shape. It has been seen on Karlof's back, as well as a less detailed form of it on the lower front of his torso.
- First Elemental Master of Metal
- Nadakhan (via the Djinn Blade)
|Elemental Powers of Ninjago|