|First Appearance||Only One Can Remain|
Magic is a mystical force used to bend reality to the whim of its user. The power generally associated with the color purple. It has a darker counterpart, mainly used by Clouse.
Magic was first mentioned in "Once Bitten, Twice Shy," when Lord Garmadon said that Dark Magic made him stronger, thus, giving him his four arms to posses all the golden weapons at once.
Spells are what ties up with magic; many of them being written in Clouse's Spell Book. However, the book was burnt by Lloyd as a tribute, and in remembrance, of his father.
- Mystokinesis - The user can create spells and possess objects. In "Spellbound," it was shown to be both offensive and defensive, being that Clouse was able to protect himself from Garmadon. Also, users can use magic spells to attack or defend (like in "The Corridor of Elders," when Lloyd uses a spell to bring back the spirits of Anacondrai Generals).
- Transmogrification - This allows the user to alter the appearance of objects, shown when Clouse transforms some of the training objects in his fight with Garmadon, and when the Anacondrai Cultists were transformed into Anacondrai, or when Nadakhan manipulated the element of Form to transform into the Ninja and frame them by using their powers with his Magic.
- Magic Blast - The user can release magical energy over a specific target causing great damage or delivering great shock waves of force.
- Magical Beam Emission - Some users of magic can create a potent beam composed of concentrated magical energy.
- Wish Granting - The user, usually a Djinn, is able to grant wishes to another or himself.
- Teleportation - This allows the user to teleport whenever and wherever they desire.
- Magical Creation - The user can create something with Magic regardless of the environment and their materials.
- Magical Element Manipulation - Allows the user to manipulate other elements and use it in battle.
- Magical Animation - Allows the user to animate statues, sculptures, and drawings to life and control them.
- Realm Travel - As displayed by the Realm Crystal, it has the power to travel through any realms (except the Departed Realm). Some magical rituals allow the user to travel freely through all of the realms.
Briefly via the Book of Spells
- Garmadon (used in banishing the Anacondrai Generals)
- Chope/Kapau (used to transform the Anacondrai Cultists into Anacondrai)