|“As a girl surrounded by boys, I can appreciate her 'take charge' attitude.”|
|— Nya, Ninjago's Most Wanted|
Supreme Commander Machia, previously General Machia, was a high-ranking Vermillion. She worked with Krux and Acronix and commanded the Vermillion for them, along with Raggmunk and Blunck. She was loyal to them, but when their plan to use the Iron Doom became a reality, they reduced Machia to a pile of snakes, which slithered into the Iron Doom and were eventually lost in time with it.
With her medusa-like hair, General Machia is one of three Vermillion commanders specially bred for aggressive fighting style and strategic thinking. In fact, she is the MOST aggressive and MOST strategic, which is why she is promoted to Supreme Commander. Strong-willed and dominant, Machia is also smart enough to keep an eye on Cyrus Borg, using not-so-subtle threats to keep him from sabotaging the time-travelling apparatus he’s building.
Like the other commanders, Machia controls the Vermillion Warriors telepathically through a collective Hive Mind, but even a great general can outlive her usefulness. Krux and Acronix eventually smash her back into her component snakes so that they will be absorbed with the others into the mighty Iron Doom. Machia’s voice/identity becomes one of three commanders’ personalities that live on in the beast.
Season 7: The Hands of Time
On the way back to their base, Machia is promoted to Supreme Commander of the Vermillion by Krux and Acronix. She would later threaten Cyrus Borg with the Slow-Mo Time Blade again for stalling in the construction of the Time Apparatus.
Aboard the Iron Doom, Machia was ordered by Krux to ready her troops. Upon landing, Machia ordered her troops to fight the past Elemental Alliance, as well as ordering some of them to seize past Wu.
After Kai and Nya, who impersonate as their parents, reveal to the past alliance how to defeat the Vermillion, Krux and Acronix then proceed to launch their failsafe plan, destroying Blunck, Raggmunk, and Machia back to their component snakes. Armed with Blunck and Raggmunk's helmets, the Time Twins call back all of their snakes, who proceed to be absorbed by the Iron Doom, bringing the mech to life and giving it the voices of Machia, Blunck, and Raggmunk combined.
Machia, along with all of the other Vermillion warriors giving the mech life, would become lost in time within the Iron Doom after Wu sabotages it while it was heading for the distant future.
LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
- 67. "A Time of Traitors"
- 68. "Scavengers"
- 69. "A Line in the Sand"
- 70. "The Attack"
- 71. "Secrets Discovered"
- 72. "Pause and Effect"
- 73. "Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea"
- 74. "Lost in Time"
- Machia only appears in one set, 70625 Samurai VXL.
- Machia is not only the sole female member of the Vermillion, she is also the only Vermillion commander who does not need a helmet to command the Vermillion forces.
- Machia was misspelled as "Macchia" on LEGO's "Macchia - LEGO Ninjago - Meet the Ninja - Character Spot."
- Krux suggests Acronix has a crush on Machia in "A Line in the Sand"; Acronix admits she is cute on the surface, but deep down is a pile of snakes.
- Machia has snakes for hair, much like the gorgon Medusa in Greek mythology.
- ↑ https://www.lego.com/en-us/ninjago/characters/general-machia-season-7-67d26c1db427402a80e8c01ef29605ce