|Lloyd Garmadon||Lloyd Garmadon (Shadow of Ronin)||Lloyd Garmadon (The LEGO Ninjago Movie)|
| "Movie magic!"
This article is about a subject that is canon to the storyline of the LEGO Cinematic Universe.
|“Oh I'll be waiting, Dad.”|
|— Lloyd Garmadon|
|Affiliation||Secret Ninja Force|
|Weapon of choice||Sword|
|First Appearance||The LEGO Movie (cameo)|
The LEGO Ninjago Movie
|Voiced by||Dave Franco|
Lloyd Garmadon is the Green Ninja and leader of the Secret Ninja Force. He is the son of Lord Garmadon and Koko, and the nephew of Master Wu. He is the main protagonist of the 2017 movie, The LEGO Ninjago Movie.
Lloyd wears a mainly-black Ninja outfit, with some green details to indicate his element. His eyes, unlike his series counterpart, are green.
With Garmadon as his dad, Lloyd is often seen as an outcast at school; the only friends he has are the members of the Secret Ninja Force. Although he gets angry at his father for not caring enough about him, he attempts to befriend him throughout the movie.
Lloyd shows great compassion and leadership to his teammates, such as leading them into battle lead them and helping them unlock their powers, thus making him a true friend to the other Ninja. Lloyd deeply cares about his teammates and believes in each of them as they train and fight together as a team.
Since his element is Green, he can connect with his friends and his family and bring them all together in harmony.
At the end of the movie, Lloyd finally reconciles with his father and is happy to have his father in his life and can spend as much time with him that he ever wanted.
When Lloyd saves his father, his family, and the people of Ninjago from Meowthra, he is now a hero to everyone in Ninjago.
As the legendary Green Ninja, Lloyd is a Master Builder and the leader of a secret ninja force protecting NINJAGO City from the most notorious villain of all time: Lord Garmadon. Crowds cheer the Green Ninja as a hero, but when he takes off his mask they only see him as Lloyd, the boy unfortunate enough to be Garmadon’s son. It’s hard for him to make friends or get through a day at school because Garmadon ruins everything. Still, Lloyd yearns to have a real relationship with his dad.
Weapons and Abilities
Lloyd used a sword in the trailers, but he may be skillful with many other weapons, though this is his favorite weapon.
He and the other Ninja have Elemental Powers like their TV show counterparts, allowing him to connect with nature and all living things by using the power of Green. Lloyd's vehicle has weapons that are energy-based and breaths a type of green energy.
Like the other Ninja, he is a master builder.
- He has a Mechanical Dragon as his vehicle.
- He has a special sword as his main weapon throughout the film.
- It is unknown why they were shown with weapons in the commercials. They only used their elemental abilities and their mechs to fight, not once touching their signature weapons.
- In the eighth season of LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Lloyd has a similar appearance to his movie counterpart, for the purpose of attracting fans of the movie into watching the series as well.
- Lloyd uses both his hands and is possibly ambidextrous. While gesturing, he often changes hands, sometimes without even changing a scene. He uses both hands to use his sword as well.
- Lloyd's official age was revealed in the beginning of the movie; he is sixteen, unlike his television counterpart, who only became a teenager after his body was doused with Tomorrow's Tea.
In The LEGO Ninjago Movie
- ↑ https://www.lego.com/en-us/ninjago/characters/lloyd-ninjago-movie-bc0593a7a9aa43249de6ebc97ed91acf
Secret Ninja Force
The Shark Army
Ninjago City Residents