LEGO Ninjago: Rise of Snakes is an iOS application created by The LEGO Group. The app was released on March 22, 2012. It is a third person fighter game that takes place in many arenas (locations) from the Ninjago world.
Help the Ninjas of Ninjago battle the evil Serpentine in this new game based on the last year's Ninjago: Spinjitsu Scavenger Hunt!
- Spin your way to victory in daily battle challenges from warriors from all over the LEGO universe.
- Fight as Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane, and all your favourite Ninjago characters.
- Collect spinners, blades, shields, and weapons to build the most powerful ninja in the world.
- Challenge your friends to duel against your ultimate ninja.
- Explore 6 different battle arenas to unlock their secrets.
- Fight against more than 75 challengers.
- Fangpyre Tomb
- Ed & Edna's Scrap N Junk
- Monastery of Spinjitzu
- Fire Temple
- Frozen Wastleland
- Blacksmith Shop
- Caves of Despair
- The Underworld
- Lost City of Ouroboros
- Ninjago City
- On random days, Samurai X will serve as the only challenger in the Daily battle. These battles are much harder due to her using the Samurai Mech suit. The location will always be Ourobouros (as a reference to The Snake King). Tip: Pull down all four levers, once the player does that, Poison will pour on Samurai X decreasing her health by 50. Use Cards or just ram into Samurai X to win the battle.
- Sometimes, the player will be asked a question after a battle (ex: What does the Falcon lead to?). The player has four answers. If they pick the right one, they get to draw one out of five cards (SP cards, weapons, characters, spinners, etc. (if they draw something they already have, they get coins)). Be careful though, for if the player picks the wrong one they get nothing!
- In iOS 11+, this game is no longer playable, due to it being a 32-bit game.