|Ice||Ice (The LEGO Ninjago Movie)|
|First Appearance||Way of the Ninja|
The power of frozen Water is often used to immobilize certain enemies as a distraction and is even seen to defeat villains with the power of cryokinesis immediately. Despite this, in "Curseworld, Part I," Zane's ice stalled a ghost instead of killing it, as ice is water in solid form.
- Cryokinesis - The user can create and manipulate ice (usually used to coat surfaces frictionless and enemies solid with a layer of ice), create ice constructs (escape routes, barriers, etc.), or extinguish fires.
- Cryokinetic Flight - The user can propel himself up with ice (possibly only in an environment with low gravity), as seen in "The Void," when Zane propels himself with ice in the outer space.
- Ice Blast - As demonstrated by the Elemental Master of Ice, the user can release ice over a specific target area causing great damage and/or delivering great shock waves of pure force.
- Freezing - The user can freeze anything via touching the target with their hands or feet.
- Ice Sphere Projection - As seen in "Codename: Arcturus," the user can create balls of ice to freeze everything that will come in contact.
- Cryokinetic Surfing - As displayed by Zane, the user can create a path made of ice to surf on for transportation.
Via the users' True Potential
- Ice Mimicry - The user can transform temporarily their body completely in ice.
- Cold Generation - the user can reduce the kinetic energy of atoms meaning they effectively make things colder, ranging from slightly chilly levels to absolute zero.
- Ice Shield Construction - The user can create shields of ice that can protect against an adversary.
- Ice Beam Emission - The user can produce a powerful beam of ice that freezes everything instantly.
- Ice Tornado Generation - the users can generate vortexes composed of ice. The vortex can be projected as a long ranged attack or as a tornado of ice for both offensive and/or defensive purposes.
- Ice/Cold Immunity - If the user is in cold area, the user cannot be harmed or feel cold.
- Ice Explosion Inducment - As displayed by Zane in "Once Bitten, Twice Shy," the user can cause an explosion of ice energy to freeze everything in the area.
- First Elemental Master of Ice
- No user of Ice has ever shown the ability to manipulate ice that they didn't create.
|Elemental Powers of Ninjago|