|First Appearance||Way of the Ninja|
The power of frozen water is often used to immobilize certain enemies as a distraction, and is even seen to defeat villains with the power of cryokinesis immediately. Despite this, in Curse World - Part I, Zane’s ice stalled a ghost instead of killing it, as ice is water in solid form.
- Cryokinesis - The user can create and manipulate ice (usually used to coat surfaces frictionless and enemies solid with a layer of ice), create ice constructs (escape routes, barriers, etc.), or extinguish fires.
Via the users' True Potential
- Ice Mimicry - The user can transform temporarily their body completely in ice.
- Cold Generation - the user can reduce the kinetic energy of atoms meaning they effectively make things colder, ranging from slightly chilly levels to absolute zero.
- Ice Shield Construction - The user can create shields of ice that can protect against an adversary.
- Ice Beam Emission - The user can produce a powerful beam of ice that freezes everything instantly.
- Ice Tornado Generation - the users can generate spirals/vortexes composed of ice. The vortex can be projected as a long ranged attack or as a tornado of ice for both offensive and/or defensive purposes.
- No user of ice has ever shown the ability to manipulate ice that they didn't create.
|Elements of Ninjago|