The Golden Katana is a LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu weapon mainly used by the Ninja. As the name suggests, it is a gold-colored Katana. As with other katana variants, its design was upgraded early in Ninjago's run, with the new version featuring a brighter sheen and a slightly shorter, straighter, and sturdier blade, as well as a square-shaped tsuba instead of an octagonal one.
It is described as being a popular weapon in training and combat situations. The official description warns that it can easily harm the wielder unless they have well-developed balance and fine motor skills.
Popular Ninja weapon, especially in the training arena. Requires excellent balancing and fine motor skills. Watch your nose the first couple of times you swing it.
- 2507 Fire Temple (x3)
- 2508 Blacksmith Shop
- 2518 Nuckal's ATV
- 2520 Ninjago Battle Arena
- 9444 Cole's Tread Assault (x2 on vehicle)
- 9447 Lasha's Bite Cycle
- 9450 Epic Dragon Battle
- 9456 Spinner Battle Arena
- 9566 Samurai X
- 70500 Kai's Fire Mech (x2, on the back of the Fire Mech)
- 70722 OverBorg Attack (x2)
- 70723 Thunder Raider (x2)
- 70725 Nindroid MechDragon
- 70600 Ninja Bike Chase
- 70602 Jay's Elemental Dragon
- 70603 Raid Zeppelin
- 70604 Tiger Widow Island
- 70605 Misfortune's Keep
- 70595 Ultra Stealth Raider
- 70592 Salvage M.E.C. (X2)
- 70594 The Lighthouse Siege (x2)
- 70591 Kryptarium Prison Breakout (x2)
- 70596 Samurai X Cave Chaos (x2)
- 70751 Temple of Airjitzu
- 70625 Samurai VXL (x2)
- The Golden Katana was the crude 2011 variation of the Sword of Fire before the new mold was released.
- The Golden Katana makes its debut in Season 6.