|First Appearance||Way of the Ninja|
Fire is one of the main elements of Ninjago. This element corresponds with the Sword of Fire, the Fire Dragon, and the Elemental Fire Dragon, and is generally associated with the color red. Masters of Fire have only been seen creating fire (not manipulating any in the environment) using their hands, but this doesn't mean that this is their limit.
He later ignited his hand with fire after hearing something in the nearby bushes, but subsequently extinguished it after finding it was just Skylor. After she was revealed to be Chen's spy, Kai used his fire to melt the ice they were standing on.
- Pyrokinesis - It grants the user the ability to manipulate flames with a flick of the hand, often used as a projectile, to create fireballs of different size and throw them or melee advantage; it can also be used to break ice.
- Pyrokinetic Flight- This allows the user the power to propel themselves up or forwards.
- Fire Shield Construction - The user can create shields of varying shapes and sizes out of fire.
- Heat Generation - The user can generate heat energy for a variety of purposes, by making things hotter or melting objects (most commonly ice).
- Smokescreen Projection - When two users of Fire combine their powers together, they can create a makeshift smokescreen as seen in "The Day of the Dragon."
- Fire Immunity - The user, if concentrating, is unable to be harmed by flames of any kind.
Via the users' True Potential
- Fireball Generation - The user can generate a pure fire sphere that allows them to fly and endure high temperatures.
- First Spinjitzu Master (using the Golden Power)
- Chen (stolen from Kai)
|Elements of Ninjago|