|Elemental Powers||Elemental Masters|
|First Appearance||Way of the Ninja|
Elemental Powers are ancestral powers used by Elemental Masters in Ninjago. For over a hundred generations, Elemental Powers have been passed down so that new Elemental Masters can continue using them to protect Ninjago from the many forces of evil.
Fire is an Element used by Kai. Fireballs can be created by the user. Kai can also do Fire Spinjitzu and Airjitzu. This element has a relationship with Smoke. Fire corresponds with the color red and orange.
Lightning is an Element used by Jay. This element allows the user to shoot lightning bolts. Jay can also do Lightning Spinjitzu and Airjitzu. Lightning corresponds with the color blue.
Earth is an Element used by Cole. This element allows the user to make earthquakes. Cole can also do Earth Spinjitzu and Airjitzu. This element has a relationship with Metal. Earth corresponds with the color black and brown.
Ice is an Element used by Zane. This element allows the user to freeze things. Zane can also do Ice Spinjitzu and Airjitzu. This element has a relationship with Water. Ice corresponds with the color white and light blue.
Water is an Element used by Nya. This element allows the user to command and control the power of Water. Nya can also do Water Spinjitzu and Airjitzu. This element has a relationship with Ice. Water corresponds with the color light blue.
Energy is an Element used by Lloyd. This element allows the user to shoot energy balls and beams and move mountains. Lloyd can also Energy Spinjitzu and Airjitzu. This element has a relationship with Golden Power. Energy corresponds with the color green.
Golden Power is an Element formerly used by Lloyd. A user of Golden Power is able to shoot golden blasts and rays, and use golden Spinjitzu, and summon the Elemental Golden Power Dragon. Golden Power corresponds with the color gold.
Metal is an Element used by Karlof. It associates with the color gray/silver. The user is able to turn his or her body into completely metal, giving them strength.
Mind is Neuro's Element and lets the user read other people's minds, predict what they are planning, and can also send mental messages. It associates with the color gray.
Nature is an Element used by Bolobo. It has the power to trap enemies with vines. Bolobo wields the staff known as the Staff of Nature, which can manipulate plants. It associates with the color green.
Time is an Element used by Acronix and Krux. This element branches off into four different abilities: Pause, which allows the user to temporarily pause time around them or just pause select people, Slow-Mo, which creates a sphere of energy around a person or object causing them to be slowed down, Fast Forward, which can be used to speed ones self up, and Reverse, which can be used to reverse time to a certain moment or just a person/object. When Acronix and Krux attempted to use their powers on Wu and Garmadon, the four abilities of Time were absorbed by the Time Blades. It associates with the colors orange, blue, red, and green.
Amber is an Element used by Skylor. It lets the user mimic the other Elemental Powers. It associates with the color orange.
Wind is used by the deceased Morro to manipulate wind/air and clouds, fly via aerokinesis (whom of which can generate as well), and spin around like a tornado. It associates with the color green.
Form is an Element used by Chamille and lets the user shape-shift themselves into other people. If the user is harmed, they can heal/re-generate themselves. It associates with the color purple.
Speed is an Element of Griffin Turner. It gives the user enhanced speed, agility, and reflexes. It associates with the color white.
Light is Paleman's Element and lets users become invisible or manipulate light.
Shadow is an Element used by Garmadon when he was evil. It is currently used by Shade. It allows the user to travel in shadows. It associates with the color black.
It is an Element that is currently used by Ash. It allows the user to turn into smoke. It associates with the color gray.
Poison is currently used by Tox. It allows the user to manipulate poison. It associates with the color green.
Sound is currently used by Jacob Pevsner. It allows the user to control sounds and voices. It associates with the light blue/without color.
Darkness is an Element that is used by the Overlord. It allows the user to turn someone evil. It associates with the colors purple and black.
Imagination is an Element. It allows the user to imagine or create whatever they want. It associates with the color blue.
- Each Elemental Powers allow the user to summon their very own Elemental Dragons if they face their fear.
- Elemental Powers can also sometimes skip a generation, which was revealed by Nya in "Stiix and Stones."
- Elemental Powers can be stolen from a user by materials such as Chronosteel/Blue Crystal, which build devices like Staff of Elements and Time Blades that store the power.
- Elemental Masters can get his/her stolen powers back by destroying the object/s that stole said power.
- In Season 4, Master Chen claimed he had all the elements. In fact, the season tries to make it seem that all Elemental Powers are needed for the Anacondrai transformation spell. This isn't true as Golden Power, Wind, Water, and Time weren't needed. It is of note that Lloyd gave up his Golden Power, Morro was banished to the Cursed Realm, Nya hadn't unlocked her Water power, and Acronix and Krux, along with the Time Blades containing their powers, were lost in time. He only needed the elements listed in the book.
- Vengestone stops Elemental Powers from working, except in the alternate reality erased by Jay's final wish, in which it strengthens Elemental Powers due to a wish by Cole.
- Not all elements originally conceived were used in the show, with the possibility for some to be used later.
|Elemental Powers of Ninjago|