|Edna Walker||Edna (The LEGO Ninjago Movie)|
|“You're just my son's type!”|
|— Edna to Nya|
Edna Walker is the adoptive mother of Jay Walker and the wife of Ed Walker, as well as the co-owner of Ed & Edna's Scrap N Junk. Without realizing it, Edna constantly embarrasses her adoptive son in front of his friends.
Edna would eventually go on to marry her husband, Ed, the couple acting as co-owners of their junkyard. Sometime later, Cliff Gordon would drop an infant Jay off at their doorstep, and she and Ed would embracingly accept him as their son.
Edna visited Jay alongside her husband, embarrassing Jay in front of his friends. After their brief tour of the Destiny's Bounty, she and Ed returned to their home in the junkyard, only to be ambushed by Lloyd Garmadon and the Fangpyre tribe. Edna ran to her husband's side as the Fangpyre began biting various vehicles and machines around the junkyard—transforming them into Serpentine Vehicles—shortly before she and Ed were bitten as well.
When the Ninja arrived at the junkyard, they found Ed and Edna stuffed in an old fridge, slowly transforming into snakes due to the Fangpyre venom in their bodies. The couple watched as Jay led the charge against the Fangpyre, with Edna using a frying pan to knock out a soldier sneaking up on Sensei Wu and Nya. Eventually, the Ninja stole the Fangpyre Staff from General Fangtom, and Nya used the antivenom to make tea for Ed and Edna. After drinking the tea, Edna and her husband returned to normal.
When Ed and Edna noticed the commotion of the Great Devourer, they attempted to flee in their car, but Ed was having a hard time starting it. As the Great Devourer approached them, Jay rushed in before it could consume them.
When the Ninja were preparing to leave on the Destiny's Bounty in search of the Island of Darkness, Edna and her husband were at the harbor. Edna advised Jay to eat his vegetables, demanding Ed to tell him the same thing, although Ed only told him to listen to his mother. Then as they sailed off, Edna asked if he packed enough underwear, much to Jay's dismay.
Edna makes a brief non-speaking appearance, while her husband was asked of his view on the Ninjas' crimes.
Edna was visited by Jay at the junkyard, heartbroken as he had received a letter that his father had passed. Ed and Edna then finally admitted that he was adopted and gave him the note they had received.
How to Build a Dragon (Flashback)
Edna tells Jay to come back to the junkyard after he's finished testing his Mechanical Wings.
In Shadow of Ronin (non-canon)
When the Ninja, having lost their memories, came to Ed and Edna's Scrapyard to find Nya, Edna quickly hugged her son, reminding him he was his mom. However, Jay remarked he had not lost all of his memories. They were quickly interuppted by the attacking Fangpyre, and Ed helped them build the Mechanical Ninja to fend the snakes off.
- Despite making numerous appearances in the TV show over the span of six years, Edna never received an official minifigure. However, upon the release of The LEGO Ninjago Movie in 2017, she and Ed finally received their own minifigures.
- In the end credits of "Snakebit," it is revealed that Edna and Ed's last name is Walker.
- Edna is a playable character in LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin. She can be purchased for 10,000 after obtaining her character token from Level 6: Ed & Edna's Scrap N' Junk.
- In Seasons 3 and 4, the design of her torso changed from a brown jacket to a blue shirt.
- In The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Jay describes her as being weird and collects seashells.
- Edna is voiced by Jillian Michaels, who also voiced two other mothers in the series, these being Selma, the mother of Skales Jr., and Maya, the mother of Kai and Nya.