|First Appearance||An Underworldly Takeover (Flashback)|
|Status||Existent; no longer used|
Destruction (also known as Dark Energy) is an elemental essence in Ninjago and is composed of the four main elements and possibly a power relating to Darkness. It is the opposite of Creation, and is purple in color. In it's unbalanced form, it was Lord Garmadon's preferred element before being purified of evil, and as a Master, his power had returned to balance. While it is possible that others have learned to harness this form of element, it is never mentioned, though Destruction may be related to the other elements (such as Shadow and Darkness).
- Destruction Inducement - The user can destroy objects, possibly even objects of great size, (like in the episode "Spellbound," when Garmadon uses Spinjitzu to destroy the objects possessed by Clouse's Dark Magic).
- Hakai-Ergokinesis - This ability give the user the power to manipulate destructive energy, (like in the short movie "An Underworldly Takeover," when Garmadon uses this ability in form of Spinjitzu against Samukai, throwing him backwards with strong force).
- Disintegration - The user can disintegrate objects (like Garmadon did in form of Spinjitzu against the objects possessed by Clouse's Dark Magic in the episode "Spellbound").
- Dark Element Manipulation - The user can manipulate a corrupted and darker version of the main elements (though only Lightning has been seen).
- LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
|Elements of Ninjago|