|Creation||Golden Power||Creation (The LEGO Ninjago Movie)|
|First Appearance||Way of the Ninja|
Creation is an elemental essence in the world of Ninjago, comprised of the four main elements: Fire, Lightning, Ice, and Earth, and the opposite of Destruction. It is dull gold in color, and corresponds with the Creation Dragon. Creation itself is rarely used on its own; however, the Ninja can use it with the Tornado of Creation, Master Wu can use it both with or without his Spinjitzu, and Lord Garmadon was able to use it with the Mega Weapon before it was destroyed. Garmadon also may have been able to use the Four Weapons of Spinjitzu to do so as well, but this is unknown.
- Materiokinesis - The user can create and manipulate both organic and inorganic matter for multiple purposes. Using the four main elements (as demonstrated with the Tornado of Creation), materials and objects can be collected and combined to form a new object (which can be of great size, as demonstrated with the Tornado of Creation which built things like a massive ferris wheel, a gigantic slingshot, and the Ultra Sonic Raider). The user (or users) can, as Master Wu said while describing the Tornado of Creation, "create something, out of nothing."
- Matter Creation - The user can create any type of artificial, organic or inorganic matter from nothing, as well any object.
- Constructs Materialization - Users can change anything into tools, objects, weapons, and other items and create structures/buildings of varying permanence. The users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
- Matter Melding - Users (or user) can cause separate and distinct items to combine into one new item. Some can fuse multiple different elements to make a one new. This ability can extend to morphing and reshaping existing matter on physical contact.
- Matter Alteration - Users are capable of transmuting matter into different forms. They are capable to create and absorb matter and energy, shape, and rebuild it into anything of their choosing.
- Element Manipulation - The user can manipulate the basic elements of nature (Fire, Earth, Lightning, and Ice), due to Creation being comprised of them.
- In the pilot, Wu performed actions that have been misconceived as genuine usage of Creation. In actuality, they were not.
- He merely used Spinjitzu to change the Ninjas' clothing at super speed, when he first gave them their ninja outfits, not created them. However, it seems he created the katana for Kai.
- He pulled a teacup from thin air as an example of what Creation could do, but he did not create the teacup.
- During the Final Battle, it seems he created replicas of the Stone Warrior suits for the Ninja.
- Beyond summoning his Dragon and his Spinjitzu, Wu has yet to canonically use Creation.
- According to Tommy Andreasen, the reason Wu never uses Creation is because "power must be used with care. Wu is wise and knows not to over use."
- Contrary to popular belief, Creation is not an element—it is an elemental essence, like Destruction.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/845251135803920385
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/844995537195716608
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/tommyandreasen/status/845356951655600128
|Elemental Powers of Ninjago|