|First Appearance||Way of the Ninja|
Creation is an element in the world of Ninjago, comprised of the four main elements: Fire, Lightning, Ice, and Earth and is the opposite of Destruction. Creation itself is rarely used on its own; however, the Ninja can use it with the Tornado of Creation, Master Wu can use it with his Spinjitzu, and Lord Garmadon was able to use it with the Mega Weapon before it was destroyed. Garmadon also may have been able to use the Four Weapons of Spinjitzu to do so as well, but this is unknown.
- Materiokinesis - The user appears to be able to control the matter for multiple purposes. Using the four main elements (as demonstrated with the Tornado of Creation), materials and objects can be collected and combined to form a new object (which can be of great size). The user (or users) can, as Master Wu said while describing the Tornado of Creation, "create something, out of nothing." He then demonstrated this by forming a tea cup with a swift motion of his hands, though the Tornado of Creation has never been shown capable of this.
- Matter Creation - The user can create any type of artificial, organic or inorganic matter from nothing, as well any object.
- Constructs Materialization - Users can change anything into tools, objects, weapons, and other items and create structures/buildings of varying permanence. The users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
- Matter Melding - Users (or user) can cause separate and distinct items to combine into one new item. Some can fuse multiple different elements to make a one new. This ability can extend to morphing and reshaping existing matter on physical contact.
- Matter Alteration - Users are capable of transmuting matter into different forms. They are capable to create and absorb matter and energy, shape, and rebuild it into anything of their choosing.
|Elements of Ninjago|