|“And how cool is it that I can honestly say, ‘My brother is a Nindroid’?”|
|— Jay to Zane|
White Nindroid Forces
White Nindroid General
Were you looking for the Digital Overlord Faction?
Androids (also called Nindroids) are human-like robots in Ninjago that resemble other human characters and can be mistaken for them if they have a flesh-like exoskeleton.
Believed to be an orphan, Zane lived a mysterious life until discovered by Sensei Wu and taken as a student. Despite feeling overwhelmed with his new friends, the Ice Ninja still felt disappointed with his unknown past. Up upon till a special discovery with a mysterious Falcon, Zane and the Ninja met many important missions; though they didn’t expect one adventure to lead them to a hidden workshop, only to witness the fact that Zane was not only special—he was a Nindroid, built to protect others.
After the Golden Ninja defeated the Overlord for the first time, the Ninja became teachers with the exception of Lloyd. Soon, Nya reported a trip to Borg Industries, whereas Zane met P.I.X.A.L., a Nindroid based off of Zane. When the Overlord virus turned P.I.X.A.L. aggressive, she used her previous scan of Zane and upgraded his schematics to mane a more up-to-date robot army.
Upon facing the Nindroids surrounding P.I.X.A.L, Zane encountered General Cryptor, a brand-new Nindroid based off his own design while also upgraded with superior abilities.
While thinking of a means to use Jay's last wish against Nadakhan, both he and Nya unexpectedly encounter Echo Zane, an inferior copy of Zane built from scrap parts but with the same programming to protect others. Although this Nindroid is prone to falling apart, he proves his worth during the raid on Jay and Nya's tower.
- All of the evil Nindroids were built by P.I.X.A.L. (when she was controlled by The Overlord) and based off of Zane's design.
- Jay coined the term Nindroid in "Tick Tock."
- Cyrus Borg's Security Droids at first look identical to the evil Nindroids, only they work for good instead of evil: however in "Public Enemy Number One," they gain white clothing.
- As of "Public Enemy Number One," a new Nindroid leader who resembles Cryptor appears.
- 2113 Zane
- 2504 Spinjitzu Dojo
- 2506 Skull Truck
- 2507 Fire Temple
- 30080 Ninja Glider
- 853100 Zane Keychain
- 9446 Destiny's Bounty (Kendo)
- 9563 Kendo Zane (Kendo)
- 2171 Zane DX (DX)
- 2260 Ice Dragon Attack (DX)
- 9440 Venomari Shrine (ZX)
- 9445 Fangpyre Truck Ambush (ZX)
- 9449 Ultra Sonic Raider (ZX)
- 9554 Zane ZX (ZX)
- 30086 Hidden Sword (ZX)
- 9004971 LEGO Ninjago Zane ZX Watch (ZX)
- 9005268 Zane ZX Minifigure Clock (ZX)
- 9590 NRG Zane (NRG)
- 70504 Garmatron (Kimono)
- 70726 Destructoid (Techno)
- 70728 Battle for Ninjago City (Silver Armor)
- 3856 Ninjago (Microfigure)
- 70748 Titanium Dragon (Titanium)
- 70737 Titan Mech Battle (Deepstone)
- 70588 Titanium Ninja Tumbler (Day Of The Departed)
- 70595 Ultra Stealth Raider (Day Of The Departed)
- 70594 Lighthouse Siege (Echo Zane)
- 70591 Kryptarium Prison Breakout (Prison Zane)
- 70724 NinjaCopter (Zane Battle Damaged Variant, Falcon, P.I.X.A.L.)
- LEGO Battles: Ninjago
- LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids
- LEGO Ninjago: Tournament
- LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin
- LEGO Dimensions