Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|9445 Fangpyre Truck Ambush|
|Number of Pieces||452|
|VIP Points Earned||49|
|Previous Set||9444 Cole's Tread Assault|
|Next Set||9446 Destiny's Bounty|
9445 Fangpyre Truck Ambush is a LEGO Ninjago set that was released in 2012. It includes Zane ZX, Jay ZX, Fangtom, Fangdam, a Fangpyre Truck, Zane's Snowmobile, the Shurikens of Ice, the Fangpyre Staff, a Silver Sword, two Golden Blades, and Badaboom Dynamite.
Speed away from super-charged snake strikes in a Fangpyre Truck Ambush!
Zane and Jay are making a getaway with the golden Fangpyre staff until the general of the Fangpyre snake tribe, Fangtom, sends his accomplice warrior Fangdam on an ambush attack. Help Zane and Jay to outrun Fangdam in the Fangpyre Truck with Zane’s snowmobile! Activate the snowmobile’s ice sprayer to skid out of trouble on any terrain! Dodge the snake truck’s whipping tail strike and venomous front-end fangs while you escape with the staff and anti-venom! Includes Zane ZX, Jay ZX, Fangtom and Fangdam minifigures, Fangpyre Truck, Zane’s snowmobile, golden Fangpyre staff and 4 weapons.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Zane ZX, Jay ZX, Fangtom and Fangdam
- Features tail strike and biting front-end fang functions, all-wheel suspension, opening cockpit, 4 snake spinner crowns in wheels and golden Fangpyre staff with anti-venom
- Vehicles include Zane’s elemental snowmobile and Fangpyre Truck
- Weapons include 2 shurikens of ice, ninja sword and golden Fangpyre staff
- Race to safety in a high-speed chase for control of the golden Fangpyre staff!
- Launch a whipping tail strike!
- Chomp down on the competition with biting front-end fangs!
- Measures over 17” (45 cm) long and 7” (18 cm) wide
- Zane’s snowmobile measures over 6” (16 cm) long
- The instructions incorrectly state to place Zane's head on Jay's body, and vice versa, which could lead an overlooking builder to incorrectly build the set.