|70738 Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty|
|Number of Pieces||1,253|
|VIP Points Earned||119|
|Previous Set||70737 Titan Mech Battle|
|Next Set||70739 Airjitzu Kai Flyer|
70738 Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty is a LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu set released in August 2015.
Attention Ninja heroes! All aboard Destiny's Bounty for an aerial duel against Morro, the ultimate Ghost and Master of Wind. Check out the iconic LEGO Ninjago ship's cool details like a detachable roof element containing Nya's foldout workshop and airbike. Pick up the ship with the handle, adjust the lever-operated sails and soar into battle.
- Unlike the original set released in 2012, the new version of the ship features a more well-designed bridge, with its sides being heavily armored and detailed. In the original set, its sides were almost completely exposed, with no walls on the sides.
- Sensei Wu appeared in the original Destiny's Bounty set, and is the only minifigure who returns in the second version of it.
- Despite the set's name, the Destiny's Bounty is not destroyed at any point during the season. Instead, it is destroyed in Hands of Time.
- Unlike the original Destiny's Bounty set, the dragon head at the front of the ship is brick-built, while in the original set, it was a standard dragon head colored red. Also, in the TV Show, the newer version of the ship featured a larger head than the one in the set.
- Spyder is exclusive to this set, as this is the only one he appears in (although technically, he is a variant of some of the other Ghost Warriors).
- Morro is also exclusive to this set. He appears in 70732 City of Stiix and 70736 Attack of the Morro Dragon in his possessed Lloyd form, but here he appears in his original ghost form. Additional details to his minifigure that are present here but not in the show include his mask and black cape.
- Morro does, however, appear in his Airjitzu Flyer in his original ghost form. The only difference with that set is he doesn't have a cape.
- This is the second largest Ninjago set to date, the first being 70751 Temple of Airjitzu.
- It is the second model of Destiny's Bounty.
- The box shows the Earth Aeroblade, but the actual set has the Creation Aeroblade.
- In the set, the Staff of the First Spinjitzu Master is much more ornate and golden, but in the show it resembles an ordinary wooden staff.