|70722 OverBorg Attack|
|Number of Pieces||207|
|VIP Points Earned||19|
|Previous Set||70721 Kai Fighter|
|Next Set||70723 Thunder Raider|
70722 OverBorg Attack is a LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu set released in December 1, 2013. It contains Techno Lloyd, Cyrus Borg (in his OverBorg form), a motorcycle, and an all-terrain tank bike.
Help the Green Ninja avoid capture in OverBorg Attack!
Cyrus Borg has been transformed by technology into OverBorg, and is on a mission to control New Ninjago City and capture the Green Ninja. Help the Green Ninja escape to safety on his super-slick cycle with golden blades. The OverBorg has powered up in his mech chair and is giving chase on his all-terrain tank bike, churning up the road with the two fast-spinning, slicing circular saw blades. Evade the tank bike’s lasers then accelerate onto the ramp and soar over OverBorg’s fearsome machine! Includes 2 minifigures with weapons and accessories: OverBorg and Lloyd.
- Includes 2 minifigures with weapons and accessories: OverBorg and Lloyd
- All-terrain tank bike features mech chair with mech arms plus saw blade and sword, 2 front slicing circular saw blades, black tread, 2 lasers, daggers, twin exhausts and Ninja sword detailing
- Green Ninja cycle features golden blades
- Includes 2 golden swords and golden armor for Lloyd
- Also includes OverBorg’s unique tech headpiece
- Attach the OverBorg mech chair to the tank bike
- Slice up the road with the fast-spinning front saw blades
- Leap over OverBorg’s tank bike with the Green Ninja’s jump ramp
- All-terrain tank bike measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- Green Ninja cycle measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long) and 1” (3cm) wide
- This was the first Ninjago set to include Lloyd's blonde hair piece, as well as his new head piece.
- Of the nine Rebooted sets, this and 70725 Nindroid MechDragon are the only ones not to include any Techno Blades.
- This is the only set to include Cyrus Borg.
- Although the Golden Cycle appears in the show, Borg's tank is left absent.