| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details and spoilers for a current or future season.
70658 Oni Titan is a LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu set to be released on August 1, 2018.
Help our ninja heroes rid NINJAGO® City of evil Lord Garmadon and the huge LEGO® NINJAGO 70658 Oni Titan. The highly posable Titan features disc shooters and huge katanas that it can grip in its hands. This set also includes 4 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures with assorted weapons—including Nya's double scythe and Lord Garmadon's buildable katanas—to inspire countless role-play battles.
- Includes 4 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Lloyd, Nya, Lord Garmadon and Harumi.
- Oni Titan features posable arms and legs, gripping hands, a disc shooter on each arm and a holster with 2 big katanas.
- Weapons include Lloyd’s sword, Nya’s double scythe, Lord Garmadon's 2 buildable katanas and 2 buildable spears, and Harumi's 2 katanas.
- Also includes Lloyd's buildable flag.
- Recreate and role-play epic ninja action scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Measures over 9” (25cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- The Oni Titan bears slight resemblance to the Golden Mech in 70505 Temple of Light. The mech has a large disk at the top of it, and has the same sword as the Oni Titan, only in gold.
- This is the first Ninjago set based off an object from a previous season. The Oni Titan appeared in "Big Trouble, Little Ninjago," the last episode of Season 8, and it presumably returns in Season 9.
- This is one of two Season 9 set not to take place in the Realm of Oni and Dragons, or have Dragon armor pieces; the other being 70651 Throne Room Showdown.
- This is the second set to feature Lord Garmadon’s resurrected form, the first being 70643 Temple of Resurrection.
- Nya seems to get a new weapon in this set, which is resembling her throwing star from season one.
- This set includes Nya's new hairpiece for the first time in a Ninjago set not part of the Lego Ninjago Movie.
- This is the second Season 9 set to not have exclusive characters.